Born out of a calling to provide potable water to a community in Choluteca, Honduras,
Born out of a calling to provide a safe place for people to meet after Hurricane Mitch devastated the community of San Luis Anach.
From day one we were destined to work together to improve the lives of not only this community, but six other churches in the area.
Today, we announced an Outreach Ministry Partnership with Grace Church of Perry, GA. Grace Church issues a warm welcome to our brothers and sisters in Choluteca, Honduras. We are very thankful for this ministry partnership and are so excited to see what God has in store for us in 2023 and beyond. To learn more about Grace Church, click here.
To change generations through educational opportunities and mission experiences.
To help the people in impoverished areas around Choluteca, Honduras to become mentally, physically and spiritually prepared to meet their world’s challenges through:
Non-Profit 501c3 established in 2013 and
Silver Member of GuideStar by Candid.
To improve each other by offering quality education in the physical and spiritual development of your life.
To teach people of all ages to be respectful of all property, both private and public; and to be respectful of all humans, animals, and nature. Being an active participant will generate opportunities for you to live in peace on this planet while making your life and our country prosper.
Registered organization with the country of Honduras, the department of Choluteca, and city of Choluteca since 1998.
• Remote areas are in Extreme Poverty – Wages from $40-$277 a month
• People do not want to live in poverty or want a handout – they want to know that someone cares about them
• Children everywhere are entitled to a free education (Pre-Primary – Kindergarten (ages 4-6), Primary 1-6 grade is free if they have uniforms and supplies). A lack of schools prevents many children in Honduras from receiving an education, as do costs such as enrollment fees, school uniforms, books, and transportation costs
• Government cannot supply basic needs for many
• God led us to work alongside Pastor Fidel, his wife Aracely, and his family
• Fidel’s major emphasis area is on “children and youth” – the next generation.
Pastor Fidel has developed seven churches in and around Choluteca and trained up leaders for each church. The Churches are:
1. San Luis Anach - Mother Church
2. San Luis Victoria
3. Lomas Perifericas
4. Choluteca Church - City Church
5. El Naranjo - Mountain Church
6. La Permuta - Mountain Church
7. La Venecia - Home Church
Since drilling a well in 2007 to provide potable water to the community, 14 mission teams have been sent to build churches, to providing medical assistance, to teach Bible School, to repair homes, to provide a vegetable garden, a tilapia farm and beehives - always spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.
To see these mission teams in action, visit our videos at our YouTube Channel.